viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

PHOTOS FROM TURKEY DAY FIVE (part 2)















It was practically an all day trip to Ephesus but was it ever worth it! Ephesus was one of the greatest cities of antiquity with a population approaching 100,000 and its vast Temple of Artemis was numbered among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. the city housed everything that was necessary for civilization to flourish, education, politics, entertainment, sport, and the good life in general. I took so many photos at this site that there was no way to post them all here so I had to be very selective in the ones that I chose. Hope you enjoy them.

Larry Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home