viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, August 11, 2008

PHOTOS FROM TURKEY DAY TWO (part 2)






























Our next visit was to the Spice Bazaar from the 17th century. Here all kinds of diverse items can be purchased such as spices, sacks of henna, oils and herbs, etc. We then continued with a Bosphorus cruise on a privately chartered boat. Crossing back and forth between Europe and Asia, we sailed past opulent palaces, fine mosques, imposing fortresses and traditional wooden Ottoman mansions. This had to have been some of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen.

Larry Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home