viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

STUDENT TRIP TO NYC














































Ms. Chapman, the drama teacher, and I took a group of nine students to NYC for three days and two nights. Wow, what a marvelous time we all had. It was quite an awesome experience with a wonderful group of students. This was my eighth time to NYC; however, it was great seeing it through their eyes. Included are lots of photos taken during out stay. Some of the highlights were: visiting my email friend, internationally known artist, Paul Giovanapoulos and his wife Jamie, Times Square, Empire State Building at night, Ground Zero, Battery Park, China Town searching for pocketbooks (lol); Lion King; Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and riding the subway. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Larry Hewett

1 Comments:

Blogger Lonely Paul said...

Hello

June 29, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home