viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, May 26, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY AND STILL WORKING






Here it is Memorial Day and the Spencers are still working; however; this should be the day of completion. Today they came in just to fit in the puzzle pieces that my students made. They each decided on a theme and did a clay piece that symbolized their particular theme. The pieces were then fired and now they are being permanently attached to the main sculpture. So in the photos you will see both sides completed, part of the student puzzle pieces, the name plaque, and Brad fitting one of the pieces into the main sculpture.

Larry Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home