viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE SCULPTURE IS TAKING SHAPE
































Yesterday, Tuesday, Brad Spencer, his wife Tammy, and local mason, Fred Mason, began work on the WCHS sculpture. They got off to a slow start but I was told that this is the way is usually happens. By lunch today, the second day of work, the piece now is a little past knee high. I'm guessing that it should be nearing completion by Friday. Here are photos of the work so far.
Larry Hewett

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW it is looking GREAT!!!I really wish I could be there!!! See you next week!
Tara

May 22, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home