viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A POP QUIZ








Today's class was a short one because we had early release. So I thought I would give you all a pop quiz. I have uploaded photographs of seven students' tiles. See if you can match the word that they are trying to illustrate with the correct photograph. The seven words are as follows: rhythm, unity, pride, ambition, achievement, diversity and determination. We should all complete our tiles tomorrow. All we have to do is to add texture in the background which creates contrast with the 3-D forms. My students and myself are really excited and amazed at the progress that everyone has made.

Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home