viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, October 12, 2007

MAGAZINE COVERS







This week I assigned my Arts and Technology Class a project in which they had to design a cover for a brand new magazine for the youth of America. The requirements were to design a logo for the magazine which is the title - "N 2 IT"; one photograph for the main story with title; and three other articles with optional photos. The price and date also had to be included and barcode was also optional. Here are three samples that I think are excellent and very professional looking. These three were done by Natalie, Amber and Chad.

Larry Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home