viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Is Now Changing!


Well since my vacation and trips are over the blog will be taking on a different function. Now it will be used with my art classes and National Art Honors Society in order to display student artwork and to keep my students informed about upcoming shows, meetings, and other events. For my friends I hope you will all keep coming back to visit my blog but for my students you need to check the blog daily to see if I have posted any important information or photos. Also students, you can add comments as well. Let's try to get some interaction going! OK?


Larry Hewett

2 Comments:

Blogger markbrown said...

Larry, I think your blog is a wonderful way to let people know how you are adapting your worldly adventures to your classroom and the advantage our students have over others. Continue to make us proud.

Mark Brown

October 12, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger markbrown said...

Larry, I love your blog. It is a wonderful way of showing how you use yuur worldly travels in the classroom. This is really applying our motto of preparing our students for a global society. Continue to keep up the great work. I am proud to work with you.

October 12, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home