viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Art Exhibit



There is an art exhibit of student artwork from West Columbus High School in the Central Office in Whiteville. It has been hanging all summer and will remain up until the end of September. One board displays examples of African masks made by Art I students in a unit of study about Ghanaian masks and adinkra symbols. The other board displays various pieces of artwork done in different media by advanced students.

Larry Hewett

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

March 18, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home