viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, October 12, 2007

CD COVER




Here is another project that was given to my Arts and Technology Class. This one is the case for a CD by their favorite performer or group. The title had to be "MegaCheck" and the slogan was "help _____________ write a megacheck to the poor children of Africa". The majority of the proceeds from the CD were to be given to help the poverty-stricken children of Africa. The photos of the children were taken by me while in Ghana, West Africa during the summer. These two cases were designed by Tiffany and Jessica.


Larry Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home