viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ART ONE CERAMICS


My Art One class has just finished a two week unit on ceramics. They did an outstanding job. I wanted to share one piece with you all. This is a small sculpture done by Kendrick. You may not be able to tell by the photograph but it is a boy and his dog. I really like this piece. In fact, I like it so much that I have decided to enter it in the N.C. Scholastic Art Competition in Wilson, N.C. Let Kendrick and me know what you think about it too!

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home