viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 32

I was so impressed with yesterday's WCHS Thanksgiving turkeys. You all did such an amazing job on that assignment. Because of how well some of you animated your turkey's body, I decided to create this assignment. You are going to create an animated "balloon man." Why do I call him a "balloon man"? Just click on the link below and find out but before you do, you may want to click on this hyperlink for PoseManiacs in order to see some really fantastic anatomical models.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyMTdlNjYwNTEtY2U2OC00YjBkLWExOTItM2E3OGNiNzA3OGEy&hl=en

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home