viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY 26

I have been promising animated gifs for some time now. Well today is the day!!!! Don't let the lesson fool you. It may consist of eleven pages of instruction but animated gifs are not terribly difficult to create. Just follow the instructions step by step. In the tutorial you will be using the Layer Manager. This is something that we have not used before; however, it is not necessary to use in all your animations. This is just one way that one artist did it. Hope you enjoy the animation. Don't worry, they will be much more creative than this tutorial I assure you!!! Click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyZjBhNzE3ZDItN2NkYy00MzRkLTlmODEtY2UyOTVjZDhmZDA0&hl=en

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home