viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, October 23, 2009

WEEKLY TEST




What a wonderful job you all did on yesterday's parody of American Gothic by Grant Wood. Because of the creativity you exhibited, today's test will be another parody. Today's painting is a self portrait by Vincent Vangogh after he had cut off part of his ear. There has to be something wrapped around the head of your person in your parody. If this painting doesn't suit your fancy, get with me and together we'll choose another. Take your time and good luck!

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home