viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 30

Today I want everyone to complete your two Christmas cards for the Columbus County Christmas Card competition. After they are completed I have one more assignment for you to do. Click on the link below in order to see how to create these very unique Christmas designs after which you will place them onto a paper box pattern.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyZDgzNDRlYTQtMzA0Ni00MjgyLWExNDItOWFmNDRhNjllMzRl&hl=en


Having read the instructions, copy and paste the pattern below into PhotoImpact as an 8 1/2 x 11 inch image. Create your Christmas designs and then place them on all six sides of the box. Save this as "Chrsitmas designs" as a .jpeg.
.

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home