viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

ANIMATION FRIDAY TEST

Well you've been working with animated gifs for a week now and have I ever seen some creative pieces. It's Friday and time for our weekly test and of course, you'll be doing an animation. Click on the link below for the details. Don't make it too simple. I would suggest having approximately 20 frames even more if you like. Good luck.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyMTA5ZjdhNjAtOTRmMi00Y2NhLTgxZjMtZWViOTQ3Y2E4MGJm&hl=en

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home