viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 29

If you didn't finish your test last Friday, do it today. This is the last day to work on it. If you did finish the test, today's assignment for you is to create an animation involving an airplane. This animation should be 150 pixels high x 400 pixels wide. Be as creative as possible. I do want you to include something that the airplane flies behind. In mine I had the plane flying behind the mountains in the foreground. You can see my airplane animation at:
http://file2.ws/airplane
Good luck on this assignment.

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home