viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 31 Part One

Well I guess you all know which holiday is coming up next week right? Of course, it is Thanksgiving . Click on the hyperlink to review its origin. Now for Lesson 31. It's a "two parter". Today you're going to create a very important Thanksgiving character. No it's not a Pilgrim nor an Indian. What is it? A turkey - who else could it be? Click on the link below for Part One of this lesson.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyZGY4YzFlZGUtMTEwZi00MDA4LTlhNTgtY2RmNDY0ZWEzN2Rm&hl=en


Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home