viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 38

I was online a couple of years ago when I stumbled upon a website in which professional artists copy and render children's drawings into finished pieces. This is how I got the idea for this particular lesson plan. Well today you're going to be a finished piece inspired by actual children's drawings or paintings. Go to the following website, http://www.naturalchild.org/gallery/ and find a drawing or painting of your choice. Then copy and paste it into PhotoImpact. Do the same thing that you've been doing for the last two days. But today I also want you to add some text to it. Add whatever you like, but it must have words.

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home