viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, September 7, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 3


Good morning students. Hope you all had a nice, long weekend, but now it is time to get back to work. Today's lesson deals with "Working With Text". Click on the link below to find the lesson. Open up PhotoImpact and work through the entire tutorial, making sure you do all the exercises. Then at the bottom you'll find the assignment for today. by the way, it will be graded. If you don't have enough time to complete the tutorial and assignment today during class, you will have time tomorrow to finish it. Take your time and don't rush through the tutorial. Good luck. If you have any questions, raise your hand and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Mr. Hewett

http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyMmNlMDJlYjEtNjg1YS00ZjBkLWEwNjMtNDQ4OWM1MTYwODRi&hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home