viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PHOTOS FROM TURKEY DAY NINE (part 4)










The last thing that we did was to attend a briefing on domestic/foreign policy issues hosted by Eurasia Strategic Research Foundation - ASAM. From there we went to the hotel where we had our final dinner party together. What a wonderful nine days it was!!!!!!

Larry Hewett

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting the public view your photographs of Turkey and Istanbul. To me, they look like picture postcards - hope that is not an insult. Anyway, thanks for the trip thru part of Turkey and Istanbul.

October 16, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home