viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

WCHS DOES WELL IN CTA ART COMPETITION

I was so proud of all my art students who took part in this weekend's Celebrate the Arts art competition.  Below are pictures of our winners.  Congratulations to all participants.  Also notice the QR codes on the labels of the pieces.  When viewed with a smart phone that has a QR reader downloaded on it, you will be able to hear the students talk about their individual pieces.

Chris' Best in Show for WCHS:


Matthew's gold ribbon:
Jacob's gold ribbon:


Anthony's silver ribbon:

Catrina's silver ribbon:

Michael's gold ribbon:

Chris' silver ribbon:


Jessie's silver ribbon:


Stuart's silver ribbon:


Catrina's silver ribbon:


Wyatt's gold ribbon:


Brandon's silver ribbon:


Catrina's silver ribbon;


Tucker's silver ribbon:


Shronda's gold ribbon:














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home