viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, March 12, 2012

TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

I was asked to do a technology workshop on February 17th for principals, lead teachers and media coordinators regarding the use of technology tools in the classroom.  The following Tuesday I was asked to do basically the same workshop for teachers from East Columbus High School and their feeder schools.  Below is a photograph of me leading the workshop in the cafeteria.  The information that I presented was uploaded to a blog that is now online for all county employees to use

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home