viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, November 14, 2011

EGYPTIAN ART

Hello Art One.  Unfortunately my advanced art students aren't quite finished with their ceramic projects so your clay unit will have to wait a few more days.  So we will go on with what I had planned for after the clay unit. We are going to be studying about Egypt and Egyptian art.  We will be using the website of an awesome artist who paints in an Egyptian style.  His name is Richard Deurer and I have actually communicated with him in the past.  Let's click on the link below in order to see how loaded his site is with all kinds of Egyptian information.

Egyptartsite.com

Wait for further instructions from me so that you'll know what you are to do next.

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home