viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, February 14, 2011

FIELD TRIP TO BARTON COLLEGE

Last Friday I had the pleasure of taking 23 art students to Barton College in Wilson, N.C. to view the N.C. Scholastic Art Exhibit.  Mr. Mark Gordon gave us a tour of the art department.  Afterwards the students took part in a scavenger hunt.  Earlier I had created a podcast containing 20 clues about 20 different pieces of artwork in the exhibit.  They uploaded the podcast to their MP3 players and Ipods.  As they viewed the show they listened to the clues.  The student getting the most correct answers will win a prize.  Wonder who it will be?

Mr. Hewett


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home