viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, November 29, 2010

INTEGRATED ART AND BIOLOGY CLASS

Today Mr. Boyd's Biology class and my Art One class in order to create animals that do not actually exist.  These creatures were made out of clay.  My art students served as peer tutors for the Biology students and did they all do an extraordinary job.  I was delightfully surprised with the end products for just one class period.  This had to be a huge success and proves that integration works!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home