viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, September 25, 2009

WEEKLY TEST


Click on the link below for the directions for your weekly test. You may go back to any of the tutorials in order to get help. DO NOT ASK ME BECAUSE THIS IS A TEST. If you happen to finish up before the bell rings, work on any pieces that you have missed. Today is the deadline except for Mario. If you have any questions about which projects you haven't done yet, ask and I'll tell you. Good luck.
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B8OAWZRm0FZyMDMwYjZhODAtMDFlNS00NDgzLTg5MjEtMWM5ODA3NjRlNDY2&hl=en

Mr. Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home