viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, September 18, 2009

ARTS & TECHNOLOGY LESSON 9


Wouldn't it be nice if you could take parts from two different photos and somehow magically blend them together into one? Well you can and this lesson will teach you how to do it. BE SURE TO READ THE TUTORIAL! Click on the link below.



Mr. Hewett

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved doing this project when i was in your class. i wish i could have taken it again this year but i have way too much on my plate.

September 18, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home