viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM WORKSHOP 1


Welcome to the Technology in the Classroom Workshop for teachers and welcome to my blog. Since I use this particular blog for a number of things such as my international travel, student artwork and events and my Arts and Technology Class, I have an idea for letting you know which posts are for this workshop. I will include my avatar at the top of every blog pertaining to this class. For those of you that don't know, an avatar is a graphical image that represents a person. Just look above and you'll see Artman, me! When you see it, you'll immediately know this post is for you. But please take a look at all the other posts as well. I hope you enjoy this workshop and find it useful.

Larry Hewett

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for going above and beyond the call of duty forthis, i as well as others will enjo it thoroughly....mrs s.

September 14, 2009 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Shellie Britt said...

Mr. Hewett, sorry I mean Larry, I am really enjoying working on my blog. I have already used it in my classes and it works great. Thank you so much for sharing. I am looking forward to what's next!!
Shellie

September 18, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home