viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT 2

Here is your homework assignment for September 21.

1) Create a Google doc and invite me to view it. (See today's lesson for details.)

2) Click on the link below in order to read the article entitled “Eight Ways to Use School Wikis”. A Google doc can also be used as a wiki by the way. Read the article and write a paragraph about any part of the article or your thoughts of the whole thing. Post this paragraph to your blog. Entitle it “Eight ways to use school wikis”.

http://www.techlearning.com/article/22064

3) As you noticed I included “Something New” in one of my posts. This is an awesome, free website audio software that can be found at http://www.audiopal.com/editor.html
Go to this site and type, record or phone in a message. Just play with it!!!! Try it out. I’ll demonstrate how to insert it into your blog next week or see if you can figure it out by yourself. I’ll give you a clue. When you create a post in your blog, you have the option of Compose or Edit HTML. Click on Edit HTML. This is where you will place your code that you receive in the email from AudioPal. Just try it!!!!!!!!! If it doesn’t work, just delete the post.

Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home