viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Monday, September 28, 2009

TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM WORKSHOP 3


Today we're going to continue working with Google Docs. I've already heard from some of you with favorable comments about this suite of free applications and like the idea of having a safe place to put your document, presentations and spreadsheets that can be accessed from any computer. Today we're going to do two things: 1) Create a folder to place your "test documents" in. This lesson can be found at:
2) Create your first form in Google Docs. Why a form? Once you learn to create Google Forms, you will be able to do surveys and tests for your students. This lesson can be found at:
HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT:
Create a five or more question test pertaining to your subject that you could possibly give to your students. You may use any type questions. When finished, upload it to your post and send me a link so that I can view it and mark it as completed.
Larry Hewett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home