viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Back Home Safely

Well I arrived home yesterday, Thursday, about 4 p.m. Sorry I haven't posted earlier but the hotels either had no internet or had internet access that did not work. I'll try to start posting today photos that I had promised while in India. Wednesday had to be one of the worst days of my life. While on our last day of bus tours I got car sick. Threw up three times on the bus and missed three venues because I had to stay on the bus. Oh well better now thank God! Get ready for some photos. Hope you enjoy them. Bye for now.

Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home