viking art

This is a blog about my art students at West Columbus High School in Cerro Gordo, N.C. and about my own artwork and travels throughout the world. - Larry Hewett

My Photo
Name:

I am the Instructional Technology Facilitator for Columbus County Schools.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday and Counting!


Four more days till I leave for India. Has today ever been hectic! I have one more injection to get before I leave. The Columbus County Health Department called me today to inform me that they do not have any Typhoid vaccine and will not be able to get any before I leave. I began to feverishly (pardon the pun) look around for some. In order to get injections at the Travel Clinic in New Hanover County you have to have an appointment. I called and left a message. Hopefully they will return my call tomorrow morning. A good friend of mine called Cumberland County Health Department today. Thank goodness they have plenty. So if all closer possibilities fail, I can always boogie on down to Fayetteville. One last note, if any of you want to make a comment or ask me a question while I'm away, feel free. Click on the comment button below the entry and type away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home